Wednesday, March 1, 2017

My First Book, Stricken, Is Now Available for Preorder!

It is with great honor and pleasure that I announce that my first book, Stricken, is now available for pre-order!

My publisher, eXtasy Books out of British Columbia, is an e-book publisher, and their books are available on a variety of platforms. So if you don’t have an e-book reader, or an e-book app for your phone or tablet, I suggest you get one if you want to read it.

Stricken hits the virtual shelves on MARCH 17, 2017 on eXtasy's site, and other sites in subsequent weeks. 


I am shocked, but happy, and so excited to be with this amazing publisher. Everyone there is so nice… From the Acquisitions Editor to their Editor in Charge, the CFO, my assigned editor for Stricken, and I even met the owner herself. I am so lucky to be published by such a friendly, wonderful, and professional team.

Cover art for Stricken is by Syneca at Original Syn, a digital artist studio that does a lot of book covers, as well as other digital art. They are amazing! When I first got the cover proof, I cried. Syneca, the artist, pretty much hit how I pictured the leading couple. The scene is perfect too. It’s so pretty! I still can’t stop staring at it. I love it. She is one heck of a fantastic artist. Go check her out!

I wish I could thank everyone by name… But my list is so long. So I don’t forget anyone, I’ll just say a general THANK YOU to those who were behind me 1000% during the amazing but sometimes frustrating journey write this story and get it published. Love y’all.

You can preorder Stricken HERE.

Stats:

Pages: 207
Word count: 58,967
Heat level: 3 flames

STRICKEN...

Ewan Campbell once thought he had it all – he was a rising star in the real estate field, popular with his peers, and engaged to his employer’s cousin, the shy and quiet little Marti Marlowe.

A heartbeat later, he was alone – shattered, confused and suicidal. Why had Marti walked away from him?

Years later, in another place, and a new chapter of Ewan’s life, fate brings them face to face again. 

They start building a friendship, but Ewan wants more. He wants Marti as his wife, and she seems to prefer their current status as friends.

Can he convince her that taking another chance at their failed future will be the start of the best part of their lives?
Don't forget to check out the other amazing authors at Extasy Books.  

Thank you for all of your support everyone. NAMASTE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment