Friday, March 17, 2017

STRICKEN is Now LIVE on Extasy Books!

Release day has finally arrived!

I am so excited to see my first book, STRICKEN, finally hit the shelves at my publisher, Extasy Books!

It has been one HECK of a long road to get here... Five years from the time I started the first draft of Incarnation #1 to the publish date. Five years of working my tush off with writing, editing, revisions, a full rewrite, two title changes, tons of compressing, and so much other stuff.

Despite a last minute bout of technical difficulties, STRICKEN went live at 4 a.m. my time, or Midnight Pacific Time. 

A myriad of emotions are rolling through me right now... I'm excited because I'm now published, kind of sad to know that Ewan and Marti's story is finally out there, and most of all, so freaking happy it's out there that I'm in tears!

Thank you to everyone at Extasy Books for giving me this amazing opportunity... Y'all rock! 

COVER PHOTO: Done by Syneca Firestone. She is one amazing artist. PLEASE go check her out at Original Syn... She's also a sweet person, I loved working with her. It was an honor to have someone as talented as her do the cover for my first book.

Namaste, and love to all of you!

STRICKEN...


Ewan Campbell once thought he had it all – he was a rising star in the real estate field, popular with his peers, and engaged to his employer’s cousin, the shy and quiet little Marti Marlowe.

A heartbeat later, he was alone – shattered, confused and suicidal. Why had Marti walked away from him?

Years later, in another place, and a new chapter of Ewan’s life, fate brings them face to face again. 

They start building a friendship, but Ewan wants more. He wants Marti as his wife, and she seems to prefer their current status as friends.

Can he convince her that taking another chance at their failed future will be the start of the best part of their lives?

No comments:

Post a Comment